Terms and Conditions
1. Top Nosh is a business in the Catering industry that offers cooking lessons and classes.
2. Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 days (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
3. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. The provision of goods and services by Top Nosh is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Top Nosh will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20% administration fee.
5. Top Nosh shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
6. Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard or EFT.
7. Card transactions will be acquired for Top Nosh via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details will be stored by Top Nosh separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Top Nosh takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Top Nosh chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature
12. Top Nosh may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.